My new abstract….let the wind give you messages, let you find your signs and lets you know how to read all the symbols .
70cm X 50Cm….oil on canvas…for sale
- BellyLady Belly Dance Short Sleeved Top (baldwinjessie26.wordpress.com)
- Myriad / LP (chuckelliottuk.wordpress.com)
- Body Extension (aysugurman.wordpress.com)
- [go Ina] Kimjunmyeonnet 2014 Calender “Together With You” (pearlyredgoods.wordpress.com)
- DIY: Girl’s easy tiered skirt (luzpatterns.com)
- Canvas painting with your kids (spilledmilkdiy.com)
- Peter Blake (danni94blog.wordpress.com)
- Meanings Behind Art (wewerenothing.org)
- Appreciation of an Unknown Artist (withwhatgraceican.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Masterpiece (southernseamuse.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Masterpiece (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Masterpiece (charlieray45.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Masterpiece (scottseyephotos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Masterpiece (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Masterpiece (thesacredcave.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Masterpiece (picsgarden.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Masterpiece (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Masterpiece (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Masterpiece (2) (picturingpositive.com)
The more I try to understand you, the further you drift away.
Like the boat without a sail, you are taking me on a journey, I have no control of my way.
First I though I made you.
You corrected me that I was wrong.
Then I though I have to plan you properly then I learnt there are no plans.
There is no destiny, There are no plans, no controls of emotion.
When I smile you control me, when I cry you do.
When I fear it’s because of you , happiness is nowhere to see.
What should I call you, should I love or hate you.
All these dilemmas haunt me.
The more I try to feel you, the further I drift away.
Like a boat without a sail, you are taking me on a journey,I have no control of my way.
If you are not mine.
then why do you bother
if you have moved on then why not let me go
why not let me go on a journey, where I can find where I am lost.
My heart stopped beating.
It is just the dead rhythm that you can hear.
my sorrows don’t impress you anymore
As I am no more your love.
The more I try to love you, the both we drift apart.
Like a boat without a sail, you left me somewhere in the middle, I am all lost ….what is this way?
- Keep Your Sails Full Kids! (legacyforthree.com)
- Destined for Destiny (ashootingstarinthelightofday.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Contradiction (inthequiet4.wordpress.com)
- Sailing in Greece (joechambers08.wordpress.com)
- All tied up. Don’t know what to do. (tillertowardstrouble.wordpress.com)
- A Valediction to a Departed Friend (vladimirkagan.typepad.com)
- A Fable About Feelings (reclaimingmynarnia.wordpress.com)
- Life in the Zone… (gregfrucci.com)